When I go to the donation form, I can’t see the form and get a notice about “cookies”.
This is common on cell phones or pads, especially iPhones and iPads that use Safari as their web browser. You will have to enable “cookies” to view and use the donation form.
Here are the steps on how to allow “cookies” on iPhone and iPads with the Safari browser:
- Go to your settings and scroll down until you see “Safari”
- When you select it, you can see a number of options you can choose. Please enable one of the two:
- Allow from current websites only OR
- Always allow
- You can change it back to “Always Block” after you have visited our site if you want to block cookies in general.
Here are the steps on how to allow “cookies” on Android phones with the Chrome browser:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
- In the “Cookies” section, you can change several cookies settings, but it’s best to use:
- Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit your browser
What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data that a website puts on your device. Using cookies, the website can remember you when you visit again, and the webpage can be customized for you based on information you might have provided. Some pages might not work unless you accept cookies. For instance:
- You’re unable to log in to a website or webpage using your correct username and password.
- You see a message on a webpage that cookies are required, or that your browser’s cookie functionality is turned off.
- You try to use a feature on a website, but it doesn’t work as expected.
The form is still very small and hard to use.
It may be easier to turn your phone sideways rather than holding it upright. You will have to zoom in and out to fill out the fields as needed.
The provider that supports our donation system is currently working on improving the mobile usability of our forms. We hope that these upgrades will be completed soon.
Is my payment secure?
Yes, we are using a service that processes all payments securely to protect your personal as well as your payment information.
I have other problems that you haven’t addressed above.
If you experience any other issues, please us at 1-866-462-2852 or firstname.lastname@example.org.