Dear MVRF Friends & Supporters,
For #GivingTuesday, December 3, consider the best gift of all – finding a cure for retinal blindness.
The Macula Vision Research Foundation (MVRF) is proud to be an official partner of #GivingTuesday, a national day of giving held on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
Your #GivingTuesday gift:
- Will help save the sight of millions who are affected by macular degeneration and other diseases of the retina
- Funds the best and brightest researchers in the world who have the most potential for success
- Will bring us one step closer to a cure
The best part – every penny donated supports research in the field. MVRF is the only national vision foundation that can make that claim.
It gets even better – this year, our goal is to raise $2,500 on #GivingTuesday. If we reach that goal, the money raised will be matched by a generous MVRF donor.
We need your help! Here’s how you can get involved:
- Make a #GivingTuesday donation to fund visionary research: www.mvrf.org/donation-page/
- Share this post with friends & family to help spread the word
- Follow MVRF on social media for important updates
- Sign up for our SupportSightNewsSM for the latest information and updates on macular degeneration: www.mvrf.org/supportsight-news/newsletter-signup/
We are thankful every day for our donors, like many of you, who believe in our mission to find a cure for macular degeneration. We understand that there are many worthy causes to give to and we are incredibly thankful that you choose to give to us. Every donation is meaningful and every dollar you give goes directly to fund the research.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and for helping to spread the word.
Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year!
The MVRF Team