[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Amsler Grid is a simple test of vision quality and can detect degenerative changes in the macula. This test only takes a moment for each eye and the results can give you a warning of changes in your retina that require immediate attention by an ophthalmologist or retina specialist.
- While wearing your reading glasses, hold the chart at a comfortable reading distance.
- Cover one eye and look at the dot in the center of the grid. The grid should appear uniform in size and shape.
- Cover your other eye and repeat the test.
- Many medical professionals recommend using the Amsler Grid on a daily basis.
- If you notice areas on the grid are distorted, blurred, or discolored, contact your eye doctor immediately.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Download as PDF” style=”3d” color=”inverse” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-file-pdf-o” add_icon=”true” link=”url:%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F08%2FAmsler-Grid_FINAL.pdf||target:%20_blank|”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”4671″ img_size=”800×800″ alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Amsler-Grid_FINAL.pdf”][/vc_column][/vc_row]